It’s the last of my delicious yummy lunch special menus for you!
One last time, here’s what’s going on:
That’s right, until July 27th, more than a dozen downtown restaurants have special menus and deals if you head there on your lunch hour. It’s the perfect excuse to go out and try something new – because we Winnipeggers love a good deal. And to sweeten the deal,when you eat at one of the participating restaurants, you can get a ballot and enter to win a restaurant tour worth $500!
I’m going to be giving out some gift certificates to the participating restaurants too, if you just tell me in the comments which yummy menu item you’re dying to sample!
So here you are, the final five! I do love a good Cobb salad.
115 Garry Street, 942-7619
- Classic Burger – Our prime rib burger is sprinkled with Keg spice and topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle, red onion and mayonnaise. – $11.95
- California Club – Grilled chicken, smoked applewood bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce. – $12.95
- Cobb Salad – Romaine and arugula topped with chicken, avocado, bacon, tomato, egg and crumbled Bleu cheese. – $14.95
The Palm Lounge
222 Broadway, 942-8251
- Beef burger with barley salad – $12.99
- Poached egg on tomato and herb bruschetta with apple chicken sausage – $12.99
- Poached breast of chicken with baby vegetable salad, hazelnut dressing – $12.99
12 resto bar
12th floor of Radisson Winnipeg, 288 Portage Ave, 975-6240
- Baguette with Serrano Ham, grana padano and lemon aioli with your choice of soup of the day, house salad, or fries – $10.99
- Lasagna al Forno with garlic baguette and house salad – $11.99
The Rib Room
330 York Ave, 942-0101
- Chicken Avocado Spinach Wrap – Tomatoes, mixed greens and lemon olive oil vinaigrette served with your choice of rice pilaf or French fries – $13
- Prime Rib Ciabatta – Thinly sliced AAA Prime Rib drizzled with horseradish aioli served on a Ciabatta with mixed Greens – $13
- Lake Trout Fillet – Served on a bed of sesame stir-fry noodles with fresh mixed seasonal vegetables – $13
179A Bannatyne Ave, 947-5434
- Spaghetti Bolognese – $11
- Grilled Marinated Chicken Thighs with baked potato – $13