I loved meeting so many Winnipeggers over the summer with my Spot Peggy Downtown contest (and getting all those fun pictures with you all!), so I thought the holidays would be the perfect time to go visiting again! So…during the Festival of Trees and Lights, from November 25th to December 11th I’m going to be out and about in the downtown walkways doing my holiday shopping, and I want you all to find me!
I’ll be stopping in at 13 different places picking up presents – and if you find me in 5 of those spots, you’ve got a chance to get some presents yourself! And let me tell you, they’re pretty good.
The winner of my Scavenger Hunt will get:
- 2 Jets tickets
- $200 Portage Place gift card
- $200 cityplace gift card
- $200 cosmetic basket from the Bay Downtown
- $200 Winnipeg Square gift card
- Family package to IMAX Theatre
- Gift baskets from participating businesses
So here are some more details about the rules:
You have to find me in 5 places – and one of those places MUST be at the Festival of Trees and Lights! I’m making it pretty easy to track me down this time – the Scavenger Hunt Map has all my shopping spots on it! But there’s a twist – I’ll be wearing or holding something different in each shop, and you need to identify it when you enter to get a chance to win!
How do you enter? Two ways –
1) By picking up a ballot at the Festival of Trees and Lights, filling it out, and dropping it off at Portage Place’s Customer Service Centre (on the 2nd Floor Portage Place, Edmonton Court) or at the Festival of Trees & Lights (Manitoba Hydro Place Gallery, 360 Portage Avenue) Hint – if you drop off the ballot in person, you might get a free gift!
2) Enter online right on my contest page!
The contest page also has the full rules and regulations for you to read, and a copy of the map to take another peek at if you need it!
Happy hunting! Can’t wait to see you all again 🙂