You guys amazed me with all the entries on my first Spot Peggy Contest day! It was awesome to see so many of you out around the city – especially in the rain this morning! I’m glad the sun came out in time to get some patio time in with you all. And thanks for all the hugs 🙂 Winnipeggers are definitely friendly!
So, here are the answers you’ve been waiting for!
Today, I was:
- In the furniture department of the Bay downtown – 4th floor, by the vacuums!
- Outside of the Fyxx, at the corner of Donald & Broadway
- On the Esplanade Riel, outside of Sal’s
- In the lobby of the MTS Centre, first floor
- Outside the Earl’s on Main patio
And today’s winner….
Don & Lavonne! You’ve got a fabulous downtown gift basket from the Bay – I’ll be emailing you soon about details!
If you’re not Don & Lavonne, don’t worry – we’re just getting started! I’m in 5 more spots tomorrow, so 5 more chances to win! And remember – even if you don’t get the daily prize, you’re still entered for the grand prize of a $1000 shopping spree! Next clues will be posted tomorrow morning – see you downtown!