I kind of really love cityplace, and I seem to spend gobs of time (and money) there during my day.
Of course, it’s not without just cause–I can get everything I need in one spot. Tres convenient.
Let’s see there’s:
1. Coles bookstore where I am physically unable to to walk by without picking something off their bargain rack and buying it.
2. The CIBC bank where I go to deposit my pay cheque every other week and do those other things grown ups are supposed to do.
3. The MLCC where I pick up my requisite bottle of wine before the weekend starts.
4. Best Shoe Repair where I am forever going because I have a knack for breaking heels.
5. Samosa Hut where I’m kind of addicted to their… samosas.
6. The Line Up, where I’m kind of addicted to everything… especially the fish and chips and the fried ice cream.
7. Ricki’s, where I proceed immediately after depositing said pay cheque. A girl always needs to keep her look current.
8. Urban Wellness Centre where they offer lunch time aerobics classes in a beautiful gym.
9. Rexall Pharma Plus where I can’t resist lotions and bubble baths because I am a complete sucker for good packaging.
10. And finally, there’s the Lottery Centre. One day I will win. One day.
For each entry they receive they are donating $1.00 to the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Manitoba during the month of February. Grand prize includes a trip for 2 to New York & $500 in spending money! Contest closes Feb 28.
And you could also win $500 if you give them a hand and fill out their survey.
See you in the food court!